Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Growing Gratefulness ~ #HSSSC368

Hello stampers and happy Tuesday!  It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge.  I hope you'll join along in the fun!

I'm still loving the Bloom Where You're Planted DSP, especially when it comes to fussy cutting out all of the plants!  I have a pile of them sitting on my desk and they were perfect to go along with this weeks sketch challenge.

I had a few scraps of DSP left over from a class I had last weekend that I was able to put to use.  I love the dark Evening Evergreen pattern paired up with the white brick wall pattern.  The Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder gave just the right amount of texture and is probably my favorite EF at the moment!
After stamping the sentiment, I couldn't figure out a placement that made me happy, so I set to work fussy cutting it.  This is such a fun way to change up any sentiment!  A few staples were added to go along with the sketch and I called it good.  I was going to add a few embellishments, but decided they weren't needed.

I hope you aren't tired of seeing so many plant cards yet.  I have so many more ideas floating around in my head!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment