Friday, July 16, 2021

Love You to the Beach & Back ~ #TGIFC325

It's FRIDAY and that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges.  This week we are feeling ALL of the vacation vibes!

Do you have a favorite vacation spot?  Mine is, hands down, the Oregon Coast.  Pacific City to be exact.  I have spent my entire life vacationing on the Washington and Oregon coast...the beach is my happy place!

With that being said, of course I had to create a beach themed vacation card.  I stamped and die cut some shells in some different colors, then layered them on a piece of Pool Party.  I stamped a few of the same seashells in Pool Party before embossing it with the awesome Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.  It kind of looks like you are looking at the seashells under water.

I layered the underwater shell scene on a piece of woodgrain In Good Taste DSP and Basic White, then attached it all to a Pool Party card base.  A couple Opal Rounds were added, which instantly reminded me of little baby jelly fish!
This sentiment may be one of my most favorite ever!  I have ideas for an anniversary card for my hubby brewing!

I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

Happy Stamping!


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment