Thursday, July 22, 2021

Penguin Party

 It's time to party like penguins! Have you ever seen how playful penguins can be?  They are the cutest!

Penguin Place is a new Mini Catalog stamp set that has a coordinating Penguin punch.   It is absolutely adorable!  And what makes it even more adorable?  Coordinating Penguin Playmates that you can earn for FREE from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog!!!

This stamp set is full of winter fun images to dress your penguins up, but it also has some images that can be used for a summer birthday card too!
I stamped and punched out two of the penguins, adding some cute little beaks and happy feet.  I even added a little bowtie on one...LOVE!  
I heat embossed the sentiments, cutting Happy Birthday with the Layering Circle dies and die-cutting To The Coolest Friend Ever.  My youngest son loves this sentiment and can't wait to make his best buddies some cards!

Can we talk about how cute these little feet are?!?!  The movie Happy Feet was playing in my mind as I stamped these tiny little penguin toes!

Today's card was inspired by the latest Freshly Made Sketches, but as you can see I kind of strayed away a bit with my penguins.  That's the joy of a sketch...it can give you a starting point, but you may end up with a different finished project.  

Products Used:

Mini and SAB Catalogs:  Stamp Set - Penguin Place, Paper - Penguin Playmates DSP

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, and I could see the sketch right away! I love how you cut up the sentiment, and it IS perfect for a pre-teen boy. It's always a treat to see you in the FMS gallery, Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a query and im sure its not but is nz misty moonlight cardstock a different code number than yours ours is 153086

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s interesting! The code I have listed is the correct code on the SU website.

      Delete