Thursday, July 15, 2021

Beauty of Thankfulness

Hi friends!  Happy Thursday...right???  I had to stop and think about what day it really was.  During the summer, while I am off, I tend to lose track of what day it is.  And I'm okay with that!  I do know that no matter what day of the week it is, I can always find a new Freshly Made Sketches sketch to play along with!
I love the simplicity of this weeks sketch!  The Beauty of the Earth DSP has been sitting on my desk, just waiting to be used, and this weeks sketch was the perfect time to put it to use!
I love the colors in this pattern!  They remind me of fall...my second favorite season, after summer of course.  A simple strip of this DSP was all I needed!  Some Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy and Basic White stood in the background while the warm colors in the DSP stole the show.
I love this Night of Navy sentiment from the Best Year stamp set, which fit so nicely inside this Tasteful Labels die.  The sentiment alone was little sad, so I added some Misty Moonlight stamped-off leaves from tasteful touches.  These leaves pair up perfectly with the DSP!  A touch of texture was added with the Bark 3D embossing folder and I dressed things up just a bit with some Crumb Cake Bakers Twine and Genial Gems.  For a simple card, I felt like I had ALL the things out on my desk!  

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fantastic day!

Happy Stamping!

Products used:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. It does have a wonderful "fall" feel to it and I am looking forward to that season. Gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the texture! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design! Love the great texture from the bark EF. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete