Sunday, July 11, 2021

Peekaboo Farm Friends ~ Monday Montage

Hello friends and welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  I love seeing all of the great ideas all of these talented stampers we have.  Make sure you don't miss a single stop along the way!

I've been eyeing the cute little Peekaboo Farm critters for quite some time and finally added them to my collections of stamps.  They are so stinkin' adorable and perfect for my love of coloring

Along with the Peekaboo Farm stamp set, I also added the Picture This dies. These two products go hand in hand!  After cutting out the Smoky Slate circle frames, I cut a second frame in Basic White and used the negative pieces to stamp and color the adorable little farm friends. I love that it looks like they are peeking through each hole.
A little texture was added with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder and a little pop of Petal Pink was brought in with the heat embossed sentiment and cute little flowers from the Peach Dies.  

 

Next up is the friendly little cow..just popping over the wall to say "Life is better with you!".  I had die cut a bunch of frames using the Stitched Rectangle dies for another project and had all of the negative pieces left over, which came in quite handy for a stone background. I used the Bark 3D embossing folder for this card and a pop of Poppy Parade for the sentiment.  So sweet and simple...my favorite type of card!
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to keep on hopping to see what everyone else has been working on.  I promise that you will love them all!

Happy Stamping!



Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Your stuff is always so dang cute! Love your projects

    ReplyDelete