Friday, July 23, 2021

Wrapped up in the Christmas Season ~ #TGIFC326

Once again, we have arrived at Friday and another all new TGIF Challenges!  This week we have a fun technique challenge for you...Decorated Envelopes!
I don't know about you, but I am not the best at dressing up my envelopes.  This is something that I need to change, especially for cards that are being tucked in with a gift!
I am still working my way through my Mini Catalog pre-order goodies, so you get more Christmas in July today.  The Painted Christmas Suite was an absolute MUST have for me...I love everything about it!  I used some of the Painted Christmas DSP to decorate the envelope flap as well as the pretty label for the front.  I tucked in a pinecone, some sprigs of pine branches and some holly berries behind a sweet and simple Merry Christmas sentiment from the Christmas to Remember stamp set.  Oh, and a few Gold Holly Leaves too...can't forget those!  

Of course I had to have a card to go inside this beautiful envelope.  I CASE'd one of the samples in the Mini Catalog to create a simple, yet special card.  I love this sentiment, also from the Christmas to Remember Stamp set.
Christmas may still be months away, but I can't wait to give this to a dear friend when the season is here!  
I am going to make it a goal to make more of an effort to decorate more of my envelopes, even if it's just the flap!  This is a great way to use up some DSP, especially if you are a collector like I am!

Be sure to share your decorated envelopes with us this week!  We always love to see what you are creating!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

Mini Catalog: Stamps sets - Christmas Season, Christmas to Remember, Paper - Painted Christmas DSP, Other Supplies:  Gold Holly Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment