Thursday, July 29, 2021

Turtle-y Awesome 10 Year Old

 Happy Thursday and Happy Birthday to my youngest kiddo!  

It's always fun to create a card for my sweet boy because I know that he truly loves each one he receives...and he keeps them all!  He has grown up in my craft room with me and can often be found right beside me, creating his own masterpiece.  I love it and cherish every moment that he still wants to spend hanging out with me.
Turtle Friends is such a fun stamp set!  I love his cute little smile and the party hat makes him the life of the {birthday} party! After stamping this cute guy in Granny Apple Green, I added a bit more with the Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.  The little tail and toes are the cutest!

I had quite the mess going on in the creation of this card.  I had so many bits and pieces of heat embossed and fussy cut paper all over my desk to create the PERFECT birthday sentiment.  1 punch, 1 die set and 3 different stamp sets and so many colors later, this cute card came to life!
We are celebrating the big day at the lake, soaking up as much summer fun in the sun and water as we can!  Summer birthdays are the BEST!  

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a turtle-y awesome day!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a truly amazing card with all the colour and the angle with which you've showcased the turtle and the age! I am saving it to my favourites to CASE at some future time. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete