Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Harvest Meadows Thank You

 We are gearing up for another week of triple digit weather, but this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge has me thinking of fall!

I love these rich, warm earth-tone colors!  They were perfect for the soon-to-be available Harvest Dies!
I created a background using the Stampin' Blend and rubbing alcohol technique on a piece of Vellum...I still need some practice, but it was fun! I die cut some of the harvest blooms in shades of Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider and Rich Razzleberry to adhere to the Vellum layer, which was then layered on a piece of Basic White, embossed with the beautiful Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder.

I wrapped it all up with the gorgeous Diamond Weave Ribbon, with some white Bakers Twine weaved it, and a pretty little Thank You tag.  A little touch of Gold Metallic Specialty Paper and Brushed Metallic Dots were the perfect final touches.

I am far from being ready for summer to end, but I am LOVING these colors of fall! I hope you will join along in this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:
Mini Catalog Items:  Stamp Set - Nature's Harvest, Paper - Gold & Rose Metallic Specialty Paper, Other Supplies - Diamond Weave Ribbon, Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment