Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Hey There, Friend

Happy Groundhog Day friends!  It looks like our furry friend Phil has predicted 6 more weeks of winter...BOO!  I don't know about you, but I am SO READY for spring!
Winter-like weather may be around for a bit longer, but Sale-a-Bration is still here and it's FULL of fun spring-time goodness! I paired up Darling Donkeys with the Paper Blooms DSP to create this adorable little card! 
I love Night of Navy and Seaside Spray together, but when you add a little pop of Calypso Coral, I love them even more!!!  Isn't the little strip of Paper Blooms DSP the cutest?  Those itty bitty flowers are just the cutest!

I added some fun texture to this card using the Pinewood Planks and Ornate Floral 3D embossing folders.  Of course I had to color this darling donkey with my Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends!!  A quick Night of Navy sentiment and a little splash of Calypso Coral and this is ready to send out to help brighten someone's dreary winter day!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Paper Blooms DSP. Seaside Spray, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Smoky Slate, Petal Pink
Stamp Set ~ Darling Donkeys
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Dies, Pinewood Planks and Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folders

I hope the groundhog is a big lair and spring is just around the corner!  Our county has just opened up some spring sports for our kiddos and I do NOT want to watch soccer in the snow!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a terrific Tuesday!

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment