Monday, February 15, 2021

Comfort & Hope

What do you do when you have nearly two feet of snow on the ground?  Spend the day stamping, of course!
I've been neglecting my Annual Catalog stamp sets lately, so I pulled out a couple that I had yet to use and had some fun creating a few cards.

I started with a simple design of just the potted plant, a heat embossed sentiment and a few Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed sequins.
Then I decided to step the design up just a bit by adding a background stamp and a fussy cut sentiment. 
And for the last one I stepped it up a bit more by fussy cutting the potted plant and popping it up with some Stampin' Dimensionals.
I always love sharing these step-up cards with my customers.  It shows that you can create something super simple or a bit more advanced and still have an amazing card to send to someone you love.

I am supposed to be working on cleaning and packing up my office out to prepare for new paint, flooring and a custom-made desk...but I'd rather stamp!  Maybe I'll make just a couple more cards, then get to work cleaning and packing!

Happy Stamping!

Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment