Friday, February 12, 2021

Butterflies On My Mind

I'm dreaming of butterflies and warm spring days...as I watch the snow get deeper and deeper by the hour!

Happy Friday friends!  Snow has finally arrived...just a little late this year.  I'm usually not a big fan of the snow, but I am enjoying it at the moment.  I'll get back to you in a few days and let you know if I'm still enjoying it!  What I am enjoying even more is a little extra time in my craft room today, especially since my Butterfly Bouquet preorder arrived this week!  This gorgeous bundle will be available to customers March 2 - May 3 2021.
Inspired by all of the amazing Artisan Design Team projects created with this bundle and this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch challenge.
I inked up half of the Butterfly Brilliance stamp in Calypso Coral and stamped it on a piece of the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper.  The beautiful butterflies were also die cut from the Butterfly Bijou.  You can cut out 6 butterflies all at one time from a sheet of DSP...it is AMAZING!!!
I cut a few little strips of other patterns of DSP, added a simple sentiment from Simply Succulents and a sweet little Linen Thread bow.  And of course I finished it off with bit of Artistry Blooms sequins!

I can't wait to share this beautiful bundle with my class next month.  They are all going to LOVE it!

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!

Happy Stamping!


Products Used:




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterflies! I love them in the background with the colorful ones popped up. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful! Great work.

    ReplyDelete