Sunday, February 21, 2021

Misty Moonlight Dragonflies ~ Monday Montage

Hello and welcome back to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  We're happy you've joined us!

Anyone else longing for spring and summer?  After a week of snow and frigid temperatures, I can not wait for warmer weather, sunshine, flowers and dragonflies!  I have been working on my flower garden plans and will be planting some flowers that attract butterflies.  Some of my seed packets were inspiration for today's card.
I stamped the floral image in Memento, coloring the flowers in summery shades of Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, Misty Moonlight, Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive.  I let the markers bleed a little bit, kind of creating a watercolor effect.  I splattered some Night of Navy ink over the top for some added texture.  Speaking of texture...do you like to tear paper to add texture to your projects?  I love how much a little tear can add to a project!
I layered a beautiful piece of Misty Moonlight Dandy Garden DSP behind the torn piece of paper and punched out a couple of dragonflies from another pattern of DSP from the pack.  I love the little tiny dragonflies!  And inspiring sentiment and simple Well Suited Twine bow finished the card off.

I know we still have a few weeks of winter ahead of us, but spring is on its way. At least it better be...soccer and baseball start soon.  Hooray!!

Happy Stamping!


Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:
 

1 comment: