Sunday, February 28, 2021

A CASE of Sweet Strawberry Birthday Wishes

Hello and happy Sunday!  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and sneaking in a little creative therapy.  It has been a busy weekend so far, but I did still manage to get some of my own creative therapy and played along with the latest Global Design Project Challenge.  This week is CASE the Designer Janneke de Jong.
I addition to CASEing Janneke, I'm also bringing in a little Krista Frattin of Stampin' Dolce.  The Sweet Strawberry projects she has created this past month have been gorgeous!  
I stamped the sweet strawberry vines in VersaMark and heat embossed them in White.  I added a light layer of Pool Party ink with the amazing new Blending Brushes, along with a few Pool Party Splatters to create the perfect background for a sweet and juicy strawberry.

The strawberry was stamped in Poppy Parade, topped with a Granny Apple Green stem, a few Garden Green leaves and a couple Petal Pink blooms.  Anyone else craving strawberries now?!?!
The sweet strawberry was layered on top of a simple strip of Berry Delightful DSP and topped off with a bold sentiment heat embossed in white on Basic Black.  A few Artistry Blooms sequins in the center of the flowers and this sweet card is complete!

I think we are wrapping up the end of our winter weather and easing into spring.  I can't wait for my own little strawberry patch to be filled with sweet berries again soon!

Happy Stamping!

Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this pretty card! The soft Pool Party splattered background and embossed white images are stunning! And the arrangement of your collage is perfection. Gorgeous card, Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fresh card. Congrats on GDP280 win!

    ReplyDelete