Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Simply Extraordinary Succulents

Happy Tuesday stampin' friends!  We have an all new Inspiration Challenge for you over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE cacti and succulents!  
I was inspired to ink up and color the beautiful Simply Succulents stamp set...because you all know that coloring is my jam! I pulled colors from the Flowering Cactus Product Medley for all of the different succulents.  I was going to add the little pot as well, but liked them all on their own.
I stamped the the Birch background in Smoky Slate, then added a Brick & Mortar frame.  The succulents were added, along with an EXTRAORDINARY sentiment, which I fussy cut and broke apart across the card.  A simple little Calypso Coral Linen Thread from the Flowering Cactus Product Medley was the perfect final touch. 

Once again, I am reminded of summer with this stamp set.  I can't wait to see how my succulent garden faired the winter weather.  I'm crossing my fingers that they all survived!

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!

Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment