Friday, February 19, 2021

Sale-A-Brating Berry Delightful Blessings ~ #TGIFC304

 

We made it to Friday in a hurry this week!  Between Monday being a holiday and Tuesday being a snow day, my week has FLOWN by...no complaints here!
As always, Friday means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges!  With Sale-A-Bration quickly coming to an end, we are focusing on some of our favorite freebies!
The Berry Blessings bundle is, by far, my favorite Level 2 freebie in the Sale-A-Bration catalog this year.  I love the fruity stamps and yummy coordinating Designer Series Paper.  I'm crossing my fingers that this bundle just might carry over...anyone else hoping for that as well?
This stamp set and DSP has made me fall in love with Pacific Point again.  This is a color that I had ignored for a while, but now I can't stop using it!  I stamped the juicy berries in Pacific Point with a Granny Apple Green branch, which I fussy cut and tucked behind the sweet heat embossed sentiment. A few more blueberries in the background complimented the fun blueberry and plaid patterns of DSP.
I wrapped this all up with a pretty bow using the Whisper White Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack and a few Artistry Blooms sequins.  

What are your favorite Sale-A-Bration items this year?!?  I can't wait to see what you share with us!

Happy Stamping!

Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment