Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Mini Sweet Strawberry Basket

Hi friends!  It has been a long time since I've created a 3D project and I am so excited to share this cute little creation with you!  After following along with The Crafty Carrot Collective on social media, I decided to {finally} subscribe and I am SO HAPPY that I did!  The four talented stampers who run the group are amazing and offer up the best.projects.EVER!

This month focused on 4 different stamp sets that could be used for birthday's, which included the adorable Sweet Strawberry.  The amazing Krista Frattin of Stampin' Dolce created the cutest berry basket, which I have recreated in a mini version.
I am horrible about hoarding any retired packaging items and they often sit, unused in my storage closet.  My hoarding paid off once again, as these little retired Kraft boxes were just the right size for 3 mini berries.  I was going to cut the flaps off, but the top flap made the perfect place for an itty bitty banner.  So cute!

Krista used 6"x6" sheets of DSP to create her sweet strawberries, which were big enough to hold some sweet treats.  Since I absolutely LOVE this DSP, I was running pretty short on the strawberry seed pattern and had only a few 3"x3" pieces to work with.  I'll admit, it was a bit tricky at first to fold and cut these little things out, but after a couple practice runs on some alternate DSP, I figured it out!  I think these MIGHT be big enough to put one small candy it...maybe!  I was too excited to put them together to worry about finding something to put in them.

If you haven't checked out The Crafty Carrot Collective yet, find them on Facebook or Instagram. They are a great source of inspiration and you won't be disappointed if you subscribe!

Happy Stamping!

Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 

Products Used:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment