Thursday, February 11, 2021

You Make Me Happy

Another day, another Pretty Perennials Crafty Carrot Collective CASE...say that fast three times!
Cindy Schuster demonstrated a super cute card and coordinating scrapbook page over at the February 2021 Crafty Carrot Collective Birthday Collection earlier this week and I just HAD to case it.  
I swapped out the DSP, using my favorite True Love Designer Series Paper.  All things black and white are my jam!

These little Pretty Perennial blooms are just so dainty and cute!  I love how they cascade down the card. 
I am almost a little embarrassed to admit that I have two packages of the Artistry Blooms sequins that I had yet to use because I couldn't get past not using them with coordinating colors.  Thank you Cindy for helping me get out of my comfort zone and seeing that I CAN mix things up!

If you haven't checked out the Crafty Carrot Collective, head on over and subscribe.  You won't regret all of the amazing creativity!

Happy stamping!


Like what you see?  Do you want to make this card yourself?  If you live in the United States, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can shop for all the products you need in my Online Store.  Thanks so much! 
Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment