Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Berry Best Wishes ~ HSSSC356

Hello again and happy Tuesday friends!  I have been busily crafting away the snowy days and have another fun card to share with you today.  I am a sucker for sketches and this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge did not disappoint!

The two smaller circles in the sketch made me think of the cute blueberries in the Sale-A-Bration Berry Blessings stamp set.  I stamped the blueberries in Pacific Point, then added a few Granny Apple Green leaves to create just a bit more of a background.

A sweet little blueberry branch took the place of the larger circle in the sketch and a white heat embossed sentiment on Pacific Point was the final touch.  Oh!  And I can't forget the gorgeous Berry Delightful DSP Pacific Point plaid behind all of the stamped images.  This pack of DSP has rekindled my relationship with Pacific Point for sure!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Pacific Point, Berry Delightful DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green
Stamp Set ~ Berry Blessings
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Rectangles Dies

I hope you will join us in our latest Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge!  We always love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment