Thursday, January 14, 2021

Flowers and Fields of Healing Hugs

Hello stamping friends!

I don't know about you, but I have several friends and family members who have been under the weather lately and could certainly use some Healing Hugs.
I love the bright and cheerful colors in the Sale-a-Bration Flower & Field DSP!  It was perfect to pair up with the Healing Hugs stamp set!  

All of the patterns of the Flower & Field DSP are so pretty!  It pair's up beautifully with the Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon and Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder.  The new Matte Black Dots were the prefect final touch!

If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that I love to fussy cut!  These pretty blooms were just begging to be cut out and layered with a few other patterns of DSP!  Again, I used the Ornate Floral 3D EF and Bumble Bee Gingham ribbon.

This one is my favorite!  I love the bright colors against the Basic Black background!  I threw in a few Granny Apple Green die cut circles for a little extra pop of color.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ So Saffron, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green
Ink ~ Memento
Stamp Set ~ Healing Hugs
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Dies, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Label Me Fancy Punch, Matte Black Dots, 2020-2021 In Color Enamel Dots

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you are all staying healthy, but if you're not, know that I am sending healing hugs your way!

Happy Stamping!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment