Sunday, January 24, 2021

Party In The Hen House ~ Monday Montage

Hello and welcome back to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop, with an all new look!  What do you think about our new badges?!?  Our fearless leader, Wendy, spruced things up for us and I LOVE it!  Be sure to hop all the way through so you don't miss any of the great projects we have in store for you!

Being the crazy-chicken-lady that I am, of COURSE I had to get the adorable new Birthday Chick stamp set. You can only imagine how excited I was when Stampin' Up! released coordinating dies for this stamp set AND brought back the Hey Chick stamp set with coordinating dies.  There's a party in the hen house!  I had to have it all!
I love these fun and festive party chickens!!  I was so happy to see the crazy, fuzzy head chicken make a comeback to help celebrate birthdays, along with a cute little chick and a big fluffy hen with her birthday balloon.  All of the chicks were colored with my Stampin' Blends and popped up on a Granny Apple Green Oh So Ombre piece of DSP stamped with some fun bits of confetti.  A couple Happy Birthday die cuts and a couple Bermuda Bay Oh So Ombre banners finished things off!
I loved the Hey Chick stamp set the first time it came out, and I love it even more now with the fun coordinating dies that include some super cute cornstalks and chicken coop.  I die cut 3 chicken coops in Poppy Parade, Whisper White and Soft Suede, then snipped away to create a farm friendly chicken coop! Aren't the corn stalks super cute?!?  Some of the pieces are pretty tiny, but were easy to put together with my trusty Glue Dots.
I'm hoping that I can talk my hubby into building me a new chicken coop like this one this spring or summer.  Our current coop certainly needs a facelift...gotta keep the hens happy!!!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Oh So Ombre DSP, True Love DSP
Ink ~ Granny Apple Green, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Sets ~ Hey Chick, Hey Birthday Chick
Other Supplies ~ Birthday Chick Dies, Chick Dies

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!




 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness those cards are amazing love your setup and bright colors, makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete