Friday, January 8, 2021

Thank You Berry Much ~ #TGIFC298 Sketch Challenge

 Hooray!!!  It's Friday and that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges!!  We have a fun sketch for you to play along with this week!

I could not WAIT to pair up the adorable Sweet Strawberry bundle with the oh-so-cute Berry Blessings stamp set and Berry Delight DSP.  This week's sketch was perfect for showcasing both stamp sets and coordinating DSP.
The Strawberry Builder Punch creates the perfect little berry.  I love that the Small Bloom Punch also coordinates with the Sweet Strawberry stamp set...perfect for a sweet little strawberry bloom.  
The two step Berry Blessing stamps are so much fun.  I couldn't stop with  just the strawberry.  I had to create a blackberry...
...and a blueberry too!
Don't you just love the bright and cheerful colors in the Berry Delightful DSP?  It reminded me just how much I love Pacific Point! You can guarantee that I will be using a lot more of this!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss, Pacific Point, Berry Delightful DSP
Ink ~ Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Flirty Flamingo, Blackberry Bliss, Pacific Point
Stamp Sets ~ Berry Blessings, Sweet Strawberry
Other Supplies ~ Strawberry Builder Punch

I can't wait to send these Thank You cards out to some dear friends and family!

I hope you play along with us this week.  We love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful. I love that set, just got mine this week and can't wait to usee it.

    ReplyDelete