Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Urban Underground Congrats

We are getting SO CLOSE to the launch of the 2017 Occasions Catalog!  Are you loving what you've seen so far?
The team at SSINK is back at it today with the Urban Underground Suite.  I think this my favorite suite of the whole catalog!  I love the images, the colors and all of the other amazing products!  It's perfect for all of the masculine creations you may need throughout the year!

One of my co-workers needed a retirement card for her husband, who just happens to be a HUGE Idaho Vandals fan.  The Urban Underground DSP colors were PERFECT for this card!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Urban Undergound DSP
Ink ~ Delightful Dijon, Basic Gray
Stamp Set ~ Teeny Tiny Wishes, Tin of Cards
Other Supplies Used ~ Stitched Shapes Framelits, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Silver Metallic Thread
 
I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


2 comments:

  1. Great congrats card! I also love the colors of this suite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so CASE-able! You might see something like it on our page in the future from me!

    ReplyDelete