Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy Birthday to the World's Greatest Dad

Happy Thursday stampers!
 
And even more importantly, Happy Birthday to my DAD!!!
 
Today I'm sharing this post over at SSINK.  Be sure to head over to check things out...we have an AWESOME design team this year!
 
As soon as I saw the Urban Underground Suite and Nail It stamp set, I knew I HAD to have them just for my dad!  My dad is quite the handy man and pretty amazing with his woodworking tools, so these items are perfect for him!
 
The first project I'm sharing is his birthday card.  I LOVE the added dimension from the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  And the Urban Underground Embellishments are the BEST!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon, Urban Underground DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black, Deligtful Dijon
Stamp Sets ~ Urban District, B.Y.O.P
Other Supplies ~ Urban Underground Embellishments, Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
 
Next up is a fun little gift certificate holder using the Mini Treat Bag Tinlits.  I CASE'ed the catalog on this one, making the gift bag into a fun little tool belt and pocket.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Kraft, Silver Foil, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Early Espresso
Ink ~ StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Urban District, Nailed It
Other Supplies ~ Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Build It Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Project Life Corner Punch

 
These were such fun projects to make and I can't wait to give them to my dad later today!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your gift card holder! May be time for me to bust out that framelit set! Thanks for the great INKspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, it is so great to have you back! Secondly, I was trying to behave but after seeing your fabulous project, I need to get the Nailed Bundle! I love all the attention to detail you put in all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse the pun, but you really "nailed it" with your projects for this post. I was lucky enough to be chosen as a display artist in the recent Vancouver OnStage and the Urban Collection stamp sets and die were my chosen sets. What fun! I'm really impressed with what you've done with the birthday card and the mini treat bag. Awesome! Hope your dad has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete