Friday, January 6, 2017

Let's Celebrate Party Animal

Happy Friday stampin' friends!  I don't know about you, but I am so happy it's Friday!  It may have been a short work week for me, but it has been a brutal one!  The first couple of weeks of the New Year are always crazy when it comes to my job.  Thankfully the first week is over and next week should be a little better.

I am loving all of the new stuff in the 2017 Occasions Catalog, especially the Party Animal Suite!  And since it's Friday Favorites over at SSINK, I thought I'd share a cute card from this suite today! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Party Animal DSP
Ink ~ Pacific Point
Stamp Set ~ Balloon Adventure
Other Supplies ~ Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits, Party Animal Washi Tape, Party Animal Embellishments, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Crushed Curry Baker Twine

Be sure to check out the other fun and festive creations from the design team today!

Have a great day and happy stamping!



2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the washi tape to create a fun colorful background (you might have inspired me for a future project) and the twine looks absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete