Monday, January 2, 2017

Baby Bookcase ~ SSINKCC41

Happy Monday stampers!

I hope you all had a safe and Happy New Year!  It's back to the grind today...never fun after a string of holidays.  But it IS great to be back with the girls at SSINK for this month's color challenge!


I just got the super adorable Bookcase Builder stamp set and thought it would be pretty darn cute to use with these colors!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set ~ Bookcase Builder
Other Supplies ~ Subles Enamel Shapes
 
There are so many fun items to add to your bookcase in this stamp set!  I originally got it with a teacher card in mind, but the possibilities are endless!
 
Be sure to join in the SSINK fun and play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


1 comment:

  1. I would have never considered this stamp set, but it's so cute I may have to reconsider! Thanks for sharing this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete