Friday, January 20, 2017

Watercolor Birthday Blooms

Happy Friday stampers!
 
It's Friday Favorites over at SSINK where we are sharing our favorite creations with the new Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils.  I will be honest...I wasn't sure about these pencils when they first came out, but now that I have them and have been using them, I LOVE them!  There is something almost magical about the way they work :)
I pulled out one of my favorite images to color and used this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch for a sweet and simple card.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Ink ~ Basic Black, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Watercolor Pencils (Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight)
Stamp Set ~ Birthday Blooms
 
I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and fabulous weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments: