Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Love Is In The Air

Hello stampin' friends!
 
We are CASEing the Occasions Catalog today over at SSINK today and I chose to case the awesome hot air balloon card on the front of the catalog.  We have an annual balloon stampede where I live, so this bundle was a must have for me!  I switched things up a bit and made mine a Valentine's card, but the lay out of the card is pretty much an exact case of the Occasions Catalog :-)  The catalogs are my greatest source of inspiration most days!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Brights DSP Stack, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Real Red, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ Lift Me Up
Other Supplies ~ Up & Away Thinlits, Bermuda Bay Baker Twine, Falling Petals Textured Embossing Folder
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment