Friday, January 27, 2017

#TGIFC92 ~ Inspired by the amazing Jeanna Bohanon

Hello stampers and TGIF!!!  It's the day of the week we all long for because we know at the end of the day we have the weekend ahead of us and a few days away from the daily grind!
 
Speaking of Friday...TGIF is taking on a whole new meaning for me as I have been asked to be a part of the amazing TGIF Challenges design team!  It is a true honor to be joining a team of such amazing talent!
 
And speaking of amazing talent, my sweet friend Jeanna is in the spotlight today and we are creating based on inspiration from her beautiful creations!
I've followed Jeanna's blog for quite some time now and LOVE her work! 
 
I was drawn to THIS card that Jeanna made a while back for her anniversary...
 #TGIFC77 Stampin' Up! Jar of Love Anniversary card by Jeanna Bohanon
It's been a while since I've inked the Jar of Love set up, so it was due for a little attention.  I added the Friend sentiment in place of the Love sentiment that Jeanna used as this card was sent to pretty lady who celebrated her birthday yesterday!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Sweet Sugarplumb, Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky
Stamp Set ~ Jar of Love
Other Supplies ~ Everyday Jars Framelits, Succulent Garden Sweet Sugarplum Ribbon
 
I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment