Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Sending Love Your Way

Hello stampers!
 
We made it through Monday, which means we are on to Tuesday and an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge and this week we have a fun sketch!
This card could be used for Valentine's Day or maybe just to brighten up someone's day...everyone always needs a little love sent their way! 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder, Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Love & Affection
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Copper Metallic Thread
 
I forgot how much I love this DSP!  I've been trying to do better about using up what I have before I buy more, which is NOT an easy task, but it does get me pulling out some of my forgotten treasures!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Bree,
    I love you used different colors for your Valentine card. Great card! Thanks for being part of HSS design team!

    ReplyDelete