Monday, January 2, 2017

Simple Succulent Love Story

We're back with day 3 of the 2017 Occasions Catalog!

The SSINK Design Team has some beautiful creations to share with you today using the Succulent Garden Suite.


I'm not usually excited for many flower stamp sets, but this one caught my eye right and away and I HAD to have it!  Not only are the stamps pretty, but the coordinating framelits are awesome!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Oh So Succulent
Other Supplies ~ Succulent Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impressions EF
 
I very lightly inked up the Hexagon embossing folder with Smoky Slate to create a subtle background.  I was just what I needed to break up some of the white.  Have you tried inking up your embossing folders to create your own unique back ground?
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Just a couple more days and the Occasions Catalog will be LIVE and ready for you to order your crafting heart out!
 
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love your color combination on this card! Amen for those framelits!

    ReplyDelete