Saturday, December 22, 2018

Yay, Free Cake!

Happy Saturday stampers!  I am officially on winter break for the next two weeks and I could not be more thrilled!  This past week has felt SOOOO long and exhausting.  I have felt wiped out all day today, but still mustered up the energy to get a few last minute Christmas preparations taken care of. And more importantly, I got in some stamping too!  
I'm playing along with this weeks Freshly Made Sketches  challenge using the Free Cake stamp set again. 
As I said earlier in the week, I am trying to get my birthday card supply built back up and this stamp set is so great for that!  You can make a birthday card for anyone with this stamp set!  I used the Stampin' Blends to color the cake, then fussy cut it out and added a few of the Candle Embellishments to top it off. 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Free Cake
Other Supplies ~ Detailed Trio Punch, Silver Metallic Thread, Candle Embellishments, Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder

I'm not sure that I have ever embossed my card base before...how crazy is that?!?!  I love the fun polka dots!  

It's time for our annual viewing of the Polar Express.  We all look forward to this movie every year!  One of these years I am going to take my boys on the Polar Express through Mt Hood...it's a must do before they are all grown up!

Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh free cake! You are speaking my language! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I would totally love FREE cake!!! Love the background stamping and the bright cheery colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete