Sunday, December 9, 2018

Let It Snow, Snowman!

Happy Sunday stampers!  It's a chilly 24 degrees here this morning...BRRRRR!  I've decided if it's going to be this cold, it needs to snow!  Sadly, it looks like we are just going to have cold though with a little bit of rain throughout the next week.  If we can't have snow on the ground, the next best thing is snow in my craft room in the form of another cute Spirited Snowmen card.

This jolly little guy was the perfect replacement for the letter "O" in SNOW.  I added part of a sentiment from Alpine Adventure to create the perfect Let It Snow...I love combining stamp sets!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Pool Party, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets ~ Spirited Snowmen, Alpine Adventure
Other Supplies ~ Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Iridescent Sequins, Large Letters Framelits

All of the cute snowmen in this stamp set make me SO happy!  They are all so cheerful and jolly!  I've had so much creating with them this week.  What stamp set should I play with next?!?  I'm off to my craft room to see what inspires me next!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment