Saturday, December 15, 2018

Flowering Desert Hello

Hello stampin' friends and happy Saturday!  I am happy to announce that I survived my twins friends birthday party, which included a sleep over!  My boys run with a pretty great circle of friends, so when ever they come over, its just like adding a few more of my own kids...I love them all!

I took a little break from my holiday creating to play along with this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch with my favorite stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Catalog.
When I first saw Flowering Desert, I knew that would be the first thing I would pre-order.  I can't wait to make more with this set!  And did you notice the Stitched Rectangles?!?!  AMAZING!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Shaded Spruce
Ink ~ Shaded Spruce, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Stamp Set ~ Flowering Desert
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Rectangle Framelits

The flowers remind me of my Christmas cactus, which has just started blooming again for the season.  So even though this isn't a Christmas card, I'm still kind of getting an Arizona Christmas vibe!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  I'm off to deliver kids back to their homes and have a visit with Santa before I dive in to wrapping gifts!

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. First time I have seen this set inked up! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty preview of this stamp set. Lovely card! Glad to see you this week at FMS and thanks for entering our DT call!

    ReplyDelete