Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Love Never Melts ~ HSSSC#304

Wow!  Yesterday sure did fly by for a Monday!  Here we are at Tuesday already and an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  We have a great sketch for you to play along with today.

As promised, I have another card with the adorable Spirited Snowmen.  This cute little couple just melts my heart! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink ~ VersaMark, Bermuda Bay, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Basic Black, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Spirited Snowmen
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Embossing Powder, Polka Dot Basics Textured Embossing Folder

See those little splatters of ink around the snowmen?  That was kind of a happy little stamping accident.  When adding adhesive to the back of the snowmen, I wasn't paying attention to the fact that my freshly stamped Bermuda Bay snowflakes were underneath, leaving some snow-flakey smudges around my snowmen.  Rather than redo it, I rolled with it and added a few more smudges to complete the look!  It's kind of fun when accidents like that happen!

There is a good chance I may have one more Spirited Snowmen creation to share this week.  Be sure to keep any eye out for it!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment