Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Jingle All The Way Through the Alpine's

Happy Tuesday stampers!  
I'm still making Christmas cards, but have yet to send any out.  That is on my never-ending-to-do list for this week.  I know I am not alone in this battle, right?!?
I couldn't let the Christmas season go by without playing with the Alpine Adventure stamps set and coordinating Alpine Sports Thinlits a bit more.  This set is just too much fun!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green
Stamp Set ~ Alpine Adventure
Other Supplies ~ Softly Falling EF, Alpine Sports Thinlits

I love using bright, non-traditional Christmas colors on my cards!  Do you ever venture outside of traditional colors for your Christmas creations?

Keeping this short and sweet today so I can get back to my to-do list!  I'll be back later this week with a couple more cards to share with you though.

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment