Friday, December 14, 2018

#tgifc190 Sketch Challenge ~ All Wrapped Up

Welcome to Friday and an all new TGIF Challenges!
I am wrapping up my Christmas creations and this week's sketch is perfect for a fun Christmas card!
I combined Alpine Adventure with Festive Farmhouse DSP for some wintery fun Christmas Greetings!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Gray Granite, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Festive Farmhouse DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Alpine Adventure
Other Supplies ~ Alpine Sports Thinlits, Cherry Cobbler Double-Stitched Ribbon

I am loving all of the plaid options in our DSP this holiday season!  I've been using up every last piece that I possibly can!

I am hoping to get all of my Christmas wrapping done this weekend...wish me luck!  I will have a house full of kids tonight for my boys' birthday, so a nap may be necessary before wrapping any gifts!

Wishing you all a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Bree, I just love your card! That ribbon looks so good with the plaid, and those little snowshoes cut from Wood Textures DPS are perfect! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete