Monday, December 17, 2018

How Sweet a Retro Birthday Is

Hi stampers!  I hope you have all had a fantastic Monday!  I can't believe we are now just a week away from Christmas.  I'm just about ready...I think.  I do know that I am almost done with my Christmas crafting, with the exception of a card for my husband.  Be watching for that later this week.

In an effort to not always be making birthday cards at the last minute, I'm trying to get a good supply on hand, staring with this fun card using the Free Cake stamp set.  I've been eyeing this for a few months and finally decided to get it, mainly for some birthday cards for my twins.  Be sure to check back on Wednesday to see those!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, How Sweet It Is DSP
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo
Stamp Set ~ Free Cake
Other Supplies ~ Starburst Punch, Silver Metallic Thread, Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Isn't this DSP so much fun?!?  I'm giving you a little sneak peek of the super CUTE How Sweet It Is suite in the 2019 Occasions Catalog.  Everything in this suite is absolutely adorable, but the DSP is my favorite!

I'm off to do a little bit of Christmas baking before I turn in to a pumpkin for the night.  Maybe a little sugar high will give me the little boost of energy I need to get my hubby's card made!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment