Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas

All the stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

Merry Christmas stamping friends!  

My boys are all snug in their beds while I wrap up the last of the Christmas morning details.  I'm hopeful that they will all sleep in, but I'm guessing it will be an early morning of excitement...just as Christmas morning should be!

I finished up my Christmas creating with this card for my hubby.  I love the Wood Grain DSP with the red and black Buffalo Check!  My husband is on shift for Christmas Eve this year, which means Christmas morning will happen a little bit later for us.  As long as he comes home safely, we don't mind him coming home late!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Real Red, Wood Gain DSP
Ink ~ Memento, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Farmhouse Christmas
Other Supplies ~ Dashing Deer Thinlits, Sprig Punch, Farmhouse Elements, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Metallic Pearls

Wishing you and your family all a very Merry Christmas!  I hope you day is filled with many memories, laughter and fun!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment: