Wednesday, December 19, 2018

It's a Holy Roar Kind of Birthday

Today is kind of a big day in our house...my twins are 13 today!!!  I'm still trying to figure out how this is possible!  (Especially since I'm still only 29!  LOL!)  I thought I would dread the teenage years, but these boys have amazed me with their love for life and Jesus.  And what better way to celebrate the beginning of their teenage years than going to an amazing concert!!  They have been putting little bugs in my ears about wanting to go to the Chris Tomlin Holy Roar tour, which will be in our area in March.  Since this momma is a big concern fan, I knew this would be the perfect gift for them.  (And I can't complain that I get to go with them too!)
Each year, I always make the boys similar cards, but never identical. This year was no different.  

The first card was for Hunter.  His jaw dropped when he saw the front of the card and his smiled couldn't have gotten bigger when he saw the concert tickets inside!
The second card was for Aidan.  All he could say was "no freaking way!".  I'm pretty sure they are both happy with their gift this year and will keep these cards to add to their collection!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Ink ~ Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point, Lemon Lime Twist
Stamp Set ~ Free Cake
Other Supplies ~ Large Letter Framelits, Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins

I'm looking forward to a fun afternoon with my boys.  I'll be picking them up from school and taking them out to their favorite coffee shop for an after school treat.  We're meeting up with family for dinner and then I'll join them at youth group.  

Happy 13th Birthday Aidan and Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment