Sunday, August 12, 2018

Frosted Beauty





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

When ever I get new product, I always make myself leave everything out until I have used it at least once before I put it way.  Does anyone else have fun ways of making sure they use all of their new products?!?!  The Frosted Floral Suite was quick to catch my attention and was a must have in my pre-order.  I love the dreamy watercolor floral images, which is what inspired me to make my first project I'm sharing tonight.
Aren't the flowers so pretty?!?!  And this is the first time I had used Merry Merlot...YUM!  This color is gorgeous!  The Frosted & Cleary Epoxy Droplets are the perfect finishing touch for any project with this suite!

Okay...lets talk about how amazingly beautiful the Frosted Floral Specialty DSP is!  This DSP is loaded with so many yummy colors...the creative possibilities are endless!  And to make it even better, the paper has some "frosted" shimmer to it as well.  So, with this new paper in hand, of COURSE I had to make a new banner!  If you've been following me for a while, you know that cute banners are my way of dressing up my desk at work or my mantle at home.  
I stamped several of the floral images in a variety of colors that coordinate with the DSP and layered them in little mini bouquets on each banner.  I added a few of the Epoxy Droplets and the Iridescent Boxwood Wreath Embellishments for just the right amount of bling.
This suite is one of favorites in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  Well...one of my favorites!  I pretty much love EVERYTHING in this catalog!
 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Tranquil Tide, Gray Granite, Sparkle Glimmer Paper, Frosted Floral Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Merry Merlot, Petal Pink, Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam, Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set ~ First Frost
Other Supplies ~ Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets, Iridescent Boxwood Wreaths Embellishments, Frosted Bouquet Framlits, Silver & Whisper White Bakers Twine

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/08/12/mondaymontage122/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/08/12/mondaymontage122/


No comments:

Post a Comment