Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Country Lane Thanks

Hello stampers!  I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've posted anything!  We were on vacation all of last week and had very limited internet service.  While I was a bit disappointed to not post a few times, I will admit that it was so awesome to not have everyone in my family on their devices.  We had a few great days on the Oregon Coast and ended our vacation at the beautiful Yale Lake, near Mt St Helen's.  It was seriously one of the most relaxing vacations we've had, which is just what I needed before I head back to work tomorrow morning.
I was lucky enough to find a spot with Wi-Fi while we are at the beach so I could place my 2018 Holiday Catalog pre-order.  Priorities, right?!?!  I was really hoping it would have been waiting for me when we got home, but I had to wait a couple more days.  I was so happy to see the UPS guy pull up shortly after we got home from the pool...his timing couldn't have been more perfect!  I dove in to the box as soon as I got it inside and could not wait to ink up one of the {many} stamp sets inside.
The Country Lane suite is the first thing that really caught my eye in the AMAZING new Holiday Catalog.  This is totally my style and everything in this suite is the BEST!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Country Lane DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set ~ Country Home
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Framlits, Braided Linen Trim, Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Did you notice the Stampin' Blends colors?!?  Yep...there are NEW colors in the Holiday Catalog and there is a very good chance I got all of them!  And this embossing folder is the BEST one we have had!  Can you believe I forgot to order the Galvanized Metallic Paper to use with it?!?  You can be certain I'll be ordering that ASAP.  But I may have to hide my next box...my hubby was asking me if the box was part of my stamp club orders or all mine.  Oops!  :-)

Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to check back soon for more posts with all of my Holiday Catalog pre-order goodness!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment