Friday, August 31, 2018

Grateful Harvest Blessings

Happy Friday stampers!  

It was back to school week for us and my little family is exhausted...myself included!  As much as I try, I am never quite prepared for the back to school routine.  This year is even a bit more intense with my twins playing different fall sports at school, fall baseball and soccer for my youngest.  Add in youth group one night a week and I feel like I need to stick an Uber sign on my card!  I know after another week or so, we will totally be back in routine and life will return to normal.  Until then, I will happily embrace a four day weekend!  

I should be getting things ready for our camping trip this weekend, but I took a little detour to my craft room this morning for a little creative therapy.  A clear, happy mind will help me be more productive, right?!?!

I absolutely love farm house decor, so the Country Home stamp set is one of my favorites!  Not only are the images amazing, but they are perfect for coloring, which is just what I did this morning!

For my first card, I pretty much stuck with the colors in the Country Lane Suite. I'm really digging the Mint Macaron and Cajun Craze color combo!  I embossed my Mint Macaron paper with the Tin Tile Dynamic embossing folder, then sponged it with Cajun Craze...love the end result!  After some Stamping' Blends coloring, a little strip of DSP and some Chicken Wire Elements was all that was needed to complete this card.
I took a brighter approach with my next card.   Granny Apple Green, Blueberry Bushel and Daffodil Delight are delicious together!  I added a few splatters of Blueberry Bushel to the white panel of my card front to break up white on white from the tag. I'm wishing I would have added a few more splatters...you can never have too much, right?!?  And the Galvanized Clips...how great are these!  That little clip was the perfect added touch! 
As much as I would love to stay in my craft room all day, I've got to get a few things done to get ready for our little camping trip.  I'm hoping to have a couple of extra hands to help me get ready so I CAN get in a bit more stamping time today!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment