Friday, August 17, 2018

Beach Life

Happy Friday stampers!  I hope you have all had a great week and have some fun weekend plans to look forward to!

This was my first full week back to work after having the summer off...and I survived!  But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to still be on summer break and living the beach life again!  Our family was able to spend a week at our favorite ocean spot in Pacific City OR.  We have been going there for several years and look forward to our trips every year.  Going to the coast is always a special treat for me...it's a place where I can refresh and rejuvenate and let all of my worries and stress go.  I love to go down to the beach early in the morning before everyone else starts rolling in.  The tide is almost always out, leaving miles and miles of perfect sand to walk on with my pups.  It's also the best time to find sand dollars!  I found several whole ones this trip...I think it's a new record!  It's always fun to empty my pockets and let my boys explore each shell.  

Given how much I love my time at the beach, it only seemed fitting to create a new scrapbook page with one of my favorite photos from our trip.  This will be going in a frame very soon to hang up in my craft room.  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Sahara Sand, Gray Granite, Soft Sea Foam, Pool Party, Tranquil Textures DSP
Ink ~ Gray Granite
Stamp Set ~ Make a Difference 
Other Supplies ~ Under the Sea Framelits, Silver Bakers Twine, Pinewood Planks EF, Subtle Dynamic Texture EF, Corrugated Textured EF, Layering Alphabet Edgelits

I sure do love all of the textures of our new embossing folders...they are all so amazing! The embossing folders I used for this page were perfect with the wood bench that the sand dollars were on.  

As much as I'd love to be living the beach life, I must jump back in to reality and get myself off to work.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Stamping 


No comments:

Post a Comment