Monday, August 20, 2018

Dashing Nature Birthday

Happy Monday stampers!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  It was a weekend full of family fun for us, which means it went by way too fast!  My husbands dad, brother and sister-in-law were in town for the weekend, so we spent as much time with all of them as we could since we don't see them very often.  We managed to get one more of the brothers to join us for a day at the river with everyone, which was the perfect way to celebrate my hubby's birthday!  We were just missing one of the Renwick brother's, but we hope to have them all together at Thanksgiving!

Every year I always look forward to finding a new deer or elk stamp in the Holiday Catalog to use for my husband's birthday card.  He is an avid hunter and making a birthday card with some sort of wildlife is something I always create for him.  


This year's Dashing Deer stamp did not disappoint!  It reminds me of the cute little doe that we have around our property with her two cute fawns.  And don't worry...my hubby only hunts for the big bucks!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Nature's Poem DSP
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Stamp Sets ~ Rooted in Nature, Dashing Deer, Itty Bitty Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Detailed Deer Thinlits

It's always fun to pair up different stamp sets and make them work together!  The pine trees and tree ring stamps from Rooted in Nature worked beautifully with the sweet fawn.

Here's to a fantastic week!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment