Friday, August 10, 2018

#tgifc172 Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday stampers!  Are you all ready for the weekend?!?
I have to admit, I was a little annoyed with having to start back to work on a Thursday after an amazing summer off, but only having to work two days before having the weekend off is actually pretty great!  While I miss being at home with my family, it's been good to get back into a routine and back with my awesome team of co-workers!
Being that it is Friday, that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges and this week we have a great sketch for you!  I will certainly be using this sketch for more than one card, especially since I have a HUGE box of new Holiday Catalog items to play with!
As soon as I saw this sketch, my mind went straight to the Rooted in Nature stamp set.  I hope this set sticks around for a LONG time because I LOVE IT!  Paired with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder, it is even more amazing!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Rooted in Nature
Other Supplies ~ Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Nature's Roots Framelits, Leaves Trinkets, Copper Metallic Thread, Faceted Dots, Copper Trim

Don't you just love the font for the sentiments in this stamp set?  I am always drawn to stamp sets with fun fonts!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope to be back some time this weekend with more to share. 

Until then...Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment