Thursday, August 16, 2018

Merry & Bright Friendship

Hello stampers!!!  We've almost made it through the week...which means I've almost made it through a whole week back at work! And I'm still alive :-)  That's what happens when you have a job you love!
What's even better than a job you love?  How about TWO jobs that you love?!?!  I always think of SU as my "fun" job...one that I can do at my own pace, be creative and ALWAYS have FUN!  What could be better than that?!?  
I've been working my way through my box of Holiday Catalog pre-order items...there's a good chance I still have QUITE a bit in that box!  But we'll keep that little secret to ourselves.  The Making Christmas Bright Bundle was another must have for me.  I mean, how cute are those little Christmas lights?!?
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Poppy Parade
Stamp Set ~ Making Christmas Bright
Other Supplies ~ Christmas Bulb Builder Punch, Oh My Stars, Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins, Silver Metallic Thread

I am loving the Christmas-y color combination of Granny Apple Green and Poppy Parade! With a few other colors from the Brights Collection, you can put together a super bright any shiny Christmas card.  I love the sentiment in this stamp set too!  I'm thinking this may make a great card for an upcoming swap I'm participating in.

As must as I hate to leave my craft room, I must wrap things up and head out to my other job for the day.  I have some more crafty ideas brewing in my head, so be sure to check back again soon for more creations!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment