Sunday, August 26, 2018

Alpine Christmas Greetings ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back once again another fabulous hop for you to enjoy!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...we promise you will love them all!

Oh my gosh...what a weekend I had!  We had our end of the summer party on Saturday and it was A-MAZING!!!  And we had an ALLIGATOR!  Check back here tomorrow for more details on the swampy good fun we all had!

Our party may have been a ton of fun, but it was even MORE fun having my stampin' BFF Wendy here for the weekend!  Her trip here in July seemed so super rushed and went by way too fast...so fast that we didn't even have time to stamp!  In between playing with her ADORABLE new puppy and prepping for the party, we made sure to take some time for stamping this time and it was so great!  I loved having Wendy in my craft room with me!  Stamping with your BFF is always better than stamping alone.  (She was even sweet enough to spend some time stamping with my youngest on Friday while I was at work...she's the BEST!)

We thought it would be fun to find a challenge to play along with and we decided on the latest Freshly Made Sketches sketch.  I think we both strayed away from the sketch a bit, but we still had a great time creating together!  I had been playing around with the Alpine Adventure stamp set earlier in the week, but end up with stampers block and could't come up with a design I was happy with.  I decided to pick the pieces back up and put them to work with the sketch and came up with this pretty card. 
 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Wood Textures DSP, Festive Farmhouse DSP
Ink ~ Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set ~ Alpine Adventure
Other Supplies ~ Alpine Sports Thinlits Dies, Softly Falling Embossing Folder

This is the sketch we used to help get our creative juices flowing...simple and cute!

I'm already missing Wendy and her super adorable fur baby Juniper.  I'm counting the days until OnStage in November when I get to see her again!  I am so very grateful for Stamping' Up! for bringing so many amazing friends into my life :) 

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

Thanks you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/08/26/mondaymontage123/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/08/26/mondaymontage123/


No comments:

Post a Comment