Saturday, September 1, 2018

Dashing Along Deer

Happy Saturday stampers!  Can you believe it is already September 1st?!?  The days are getting cooler and shorter and the leaves are just beginning to change where I live.  As much as I love summer, fall is my next favorite season.

Before we know it, fall will turn to winter and Christmas will be here! YIKES!  What better way to prepare for your Christmas card making than earning FREE Dashing Along DSP.  When you host a party with $250 in sales during the month of September, you'll receive this festive paper AND all of the other amazing hostess rewards! What could be better?!?
08.01.18_TH_SHAREABLE_2_DASHING_DEER_HOST_ENG
I have a couple of fun project samples to share with you today using the Dashing Along DSP and Dashing Deer stamp set.  Take a look and let me know which one you like best!

The first card is cased from a sample from this promotion on the demonstrator website.  I just changed up the paper a bit and added a few additional embellishments.  I love the newsprint DSP!

Next up is a card using most of the same patterns of DSP and adding a little sparkle with the Gold Glimmer Paper and All Is Bright Paper Clips. 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Dashing Along DSP, Gold Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set ~ Dashing Deer
Other Supplies ~ Detailed Deer Thinlits, All Is Bright Paper Clips, Garden Green Bakers Twine, Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes

Who would like to host a party this month and earn some of this beautiful DSP? I've got some open spots just waiting to be filled!  Contact me today to get yours scheduled!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment