Thursday, September 13, 2018

Frosted Wishes

Hello stampin' friends!   I finally had the chance to sit down last night to create, which is just what my frazzled mind needed!  After being gone all weekend, then being thrown right back in to the work/school/sports week, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and needed a few moments to decompress.  With the 4th quarter Stampin' Success in hand, I retreated to my craft room and found inspiration for my latest creation.

It's always a happy mail day when my Stampin' Success shows up!  It such a great source of inspiration and is full of so much great information to help us demonstrators lead a successful business!

One of the projects featured in this months edition had a beautiful card using the First Frost stamp set with the gorgeous colors Coastal Cabana, Lovely Lipstick and Grapefruit Grove.  I fell in love and had just the inspiration I needed!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink ~ Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana
Stamp Set ~ First Frost
Other Supplies ~ Frosted Bouquet Framelits, Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon

Isn't this color combination beautiful?!?!  When we have a full suite of supplies available, I often get stuck on just the colors in the DSP from the suite and have a hard time thinking outside of the box.  It's always fun to venture outside of the norm and do something different.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'm hoping to get a bit more stamping time in this weekend, so be watching for more posts soon!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment