Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Spooktacular Tricks

School is back in session and it feels like fall is on it's way.  The days are still nice and warm, but evenings and mornings are nice and cool.  While I am a summer girl at heart, I do love this time of year as the seasons begin to change!  
As quickly as time seems to be passing by, I figured I better get a jump start on some of my Halloween creations.  The adorable Trick or Tweet stamp set was just too cute for me to pass up.  I mean, who doesn't love cute little animals dressed up in costumes!  
Blackberry Bliss and Pumpkin Pie seem to be my go-to colors for Halloween this year.  I am so HAPPY to have Blackberry Bliss back in our color collection!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Sparkle Glimmer Paper, Country Lane DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Blackberry Bliss, Stampin' Blends:  Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede, Ivory, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ Trick or Tweet
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circle Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Silver Metallic Thread, Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins

After coloring these cute little critters, I cut them out using the Layering Circles Frameilts.  Since I cut part of the puppy's witch hat off, I colored a second one, cut it out and glued it on so it overhangs the circle just a bit.  Adding a little strip of the Sparkle Glimmer Paper and the Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins, I have just the right amount of spooktacular bling!

This is shaping up to be another busy week for my crazy family! I'm hoping to squeeze in a bit more crafting throughout the week...fingers crossed it happens!

Have a fantastic week!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment